For those of you wanting to follow every step, here is the route I'm taking to get to New Zealand:
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Depart: Halifax,NS at 8:00pm
Arrive: Calgary,AB at 10:30pm (local time)
Flying WestJet
Staying to visit a few days with my cousin Donny and his family (Trisha, Declan, Gavin). Will hopefully see Fred, June, Patty, Chris, Aubrey, and his daughter as well. Outside of a weekend trip to the Edmonton Mall with Misty, this is my first real visit to Alberta.
Sunday, September 28
Depart: Calgary,AB at 1:15pm
Arrive: Kelowna,BC at 10:15pm
Taking Greyhound Bus through Banff, Golden, Revelstoke, Salmon Arm
Staying to visit a few days with my Uncle Chuck and Aunt Daisy. Hope to see Chris, Zoe and their kids as well. And - Heather is planning to drive to Kelowna from Abbotsford so we can see each other while I'm there.
Friday, October 3
Flying WestJet ~
Depart: Kelowna,BC at 11:30am
Arrive: Vancouver,BC at 12:18pm
Flying Air Pacific ~
Depart: Vancouver,BC at 7:35pm
Sunday, October 5
Arrive: Nadi,FJ at 5:20am
Staying in Fiji for two nights at Aquarius Pacific http://www.aquariusfiji.com/
Tuesday, October 7
Depart: Nadi,FJ at 8:45am
Arrive: Auckland,NZ at 12:45pm
Flying Air Pacific
First two nights accomodation booked at Auckland Central Backpackers Hostel.
Next? I'll keep you posted!
Tuesday Poem: Missing Hat
12 years ago
1 comment:
Well Holly ,you are on your way my dear.NEW ZEALAND who would have thought!!I am so HAPPPPPPY for you ,if anyone deservies this adventure IT IS YOU!!!! Dad is home and doing well,happy to be home too.I can,t wait to see and hear about FIJI.PLUS N.Z. Take in all you can sweety thats what life is all about.Sending hugs and kisses from afar, take of yourself love as always MUM and DAD xx00
Post a Comment