A journal of my travels and experiences abroad in New Zealand.
Blog Archive
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
There is a crack in everything.That's how the light gets in. ~ Leonard Cohen
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Not for the Faint of Heart
So some of you already got to see this via FaceBook...for the rest of you:
Just press play! (Bottom right corner of the box - see the arrowhead?)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This video is amazing. I did not see it on facebook as I only visit that once in a while. I like the idea that someone else had control and you just had to enjoy the ride. It makes me want to try it myself...well maybe...maybe not...OK, I just will rewatch your video and be done with that thought! lol. Laura
1 comment:
This video is amazing. I did not see it on facebook as I only visit that once in a while. I like the idea that someone else had control and you just had to enjoy the ride. It makes me want to try it myself...well maybe...maybe not...OK, I just will rewatch your video and be done with that thought! lol. Laura
Post a Comment