Sunday, January 25, 2009

Horoscopes


I'm not a believer of horoscopes. Sometimes they seem so specific that you have to wonder how likely is it that every Pisces would have the same thing happening in his or her life. But I find them fun to read, and one of the Sunday papers I was perusing yesterday actually had some truth in it. Well...as far as my particular life goes anyway:
"You are slowly getting to know yourself better, from the inside out, thanks to the unusually high number of heavenly bodies now passing through the most sensitive, hidden and private area of your chart. This self-knowledge is your key to many of the more obvious gains you want to make over the next 18 months, from financial peace of mind, to relationship progress. Once you start digging for the truth about yourself you will not stop and some extraordinary psychological buried treasure is about to emerge..."
Yup, that sounds like my life alright. And is there a prediction in there? Something about heavenly bodies passing through sensitive, private areas? Hmmm...maybe this horoscope needs a R-rating.
And before you ask, no, I have not seen any turtles. I did not take this picture. I just liked it and thought it worked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Holl,

I am back,last two weeks away for work was hard work. I think I need a vacation, if NZ wasn't so far away.....

Just getting caught up on my reading. Will post once I am finished!!!

Love ACath XO